WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A very close Washington County, Virginia School Board race is officially over.
Danny Ruble was declared the winner in the race for the District B seat.
The last count showed Ruble won the seat by three votes. He says they're waiting on two provisional ballots to be counted so it could make that margin as low as one or as many as five.
Ruble defeated incumbent J. Sanders Henderson.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin