WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A very close Washington County, Virginia School Board race is officially over.
Danny Ruble was declared the winner in the race for the District B seat.
The last count showed Ruble won the seat by three votes. He says they're waiting on two provisional ballots to be counted so it could make that margin as low as one or as many as five.
Ruble defeated incumbent J. Sanders Henderson.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game