WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A great line-up and great weather brought a record-breaking number of people to the Appalachian Fair in Gray, Tennessee last week.
Organizers tell us more than 235,000 people attended the fair this year.
They say a stellar line up of concerts, including country music sensation Florida Georgia Line - plus other family friendly activities - was a big reason for this year's record-attendance.
- Updated Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Updated Tenn. House Clerk accused of rude conduct
- Updated Binge-drinking UMass student nearly dies in Pennsylvania
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation