A domestic incident Saturday morning in Washington County, Virginia ends with the seizure of four meth labs.
Officers tell us two kids were home at the time meth was being made.
Saturday morning officers went to Wilderness Road after being sent to check out a domestic incident. When they arrived, officers say they found drug paraphernalia. Deputies were able to get a consent to search and then found four meth labs.
Two kids, ages 10 and 13, were found in the home. Social Services was called out to the home and the kids were placed with a family member.
The man arrested, Christopher Strickler, is being charged with four counts of manufacturing methamphetamine, four counts of conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine, two counts of manufacturing methamphetamine with children present and one count of possession of two or more precursors with intent to manufacture methamphetamine.
Strickler is being held in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail without bond.
Members of the DEA and the Virginia State Police assisted the Sheriff's Office with the investigation.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin