WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A traffic stop in Washington County, Tennessee results in a major drug bust.
The Washington County Sheriff's Office says deputies pulled over a car seen speeding on West Walnut Street. Once the car was pulled over, K9 Mali alerted officers he sensed illegal drugs in the car.
Deputies say a search of the vehicle yielded more than a half-pound of marijuana, divided into 38 individual baggies. Deputies also found another bag of marijuana in the car passenger's pocket.
As a result of this drug find, deputies arrested Jean Carlos Carrion Lopez, Bryan Becerra and Saul Cordoba Rangel. They all face several drug charges.
The three are scheduled to be arraigned in court on Monday.
- Updated Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Updated Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Updated Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome
- Updated Tropical Storm Hermine forms in the Gulf of Mexico
- New Trio accused of murder, burning body appear in court