New details could be released Wednesday about the investigation into a school bus crash on September 20th in Washington County, Tennessee.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol and District Attorney General Tony Clark are holding a news conference at 11 o'clock Wednesday morning.
Twenty-six were injured after that bus ran off the road and flipped on September 20th.
We'll bring you more on this later on News Five.
- Updated Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- New EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Updated Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run