GRAY, Tenn. - Organizers have announced the musical acts for the 2014 Appalachian Fair in Gray, Tennessee.
Performers will include Tyler Farr, Thomas Rhett, the group Parmalee, Craig Morgan, Chase Rice, along with the band King and Country, and Christian singer Francesca Battistelli.
Last year, the fair saw a record number of people. In all, more than 235,000 people entered the fairgrounds.
The Appalachian Fair runs from August 18 - 23.
For more information on the fair, click here to visit their website.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect