JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One woman is recovering tonight after she was thrown from a motorcycle Saturday afternoon.
Johnson City Police tell News 5 the accident happened around noon at the intersection of North Roan Street and Lambeth Drive.
Officers say Daniel Fultz lost control of his motorcycle flipping it and throwing him and his passenger, Pamela Ferguson from the motorcycle. Both were taken to Johnson City Medical Center.
We're told Fultz is okay, but Pamela Ferguson remains in critical condition.
Police are still investigating the accident.
- Updated Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Updated Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Updated Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome
- Updated Tropical Storm Hermine forms in the Gulf of Mexico
- New Trio accused of murder, burning body appear in court