JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One woman is recovering tonight after she was thrown from a motorcycle Saturday afternoon.
Johnson City Police tell News 5 the accident happened around noon at the intersection of North Roan Street and Lambeth Drive.
Officers say Daniel Fultz lost control of his motorcycle flipping it and throwing him and his passenger, Pamela Ferguson from the motorcycle. Both were taken to Johnson City Medical Center.
We're told Fultz is okay, but Pamela Ferguson remains in critical condition.
Police are still investigating the accident.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone