GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Federal court documents reveal new facts about a mother accused of selling children to make child porn.
News 5 WCYB checked federal court documents showing Connie McCall pleaded guilty to one count of selling or buying of children.
Washington County, Tennessee prosecutors said McCall and her husband Ronnie McCall had plans to sell their children to a sex film ring.
Connie McCall will have the rest of the charges against her dropped when she is sentenced on April 21.
Ronnie McCall's case is still pending. He has pleaded not guilty to buying or selling of children.
His trial is set for March 25.
- Updated Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- New Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury
- Local mayor and associate admitted to bribing voters
- Suspect in stabbing of Greene Co. dog was in country illegally