JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - A Jonesborough mother is facing charges today, after police say she drove under the influence with her two-children in the vehicle.
Johnson City Police tell News 5 they stopped 31-year-old Ashley Hatley on West Market Street at Indian Ridge Road back on March 18th. During the traffic stop, police say Hatley was intoxicated and had two-children riding in the back seat.
Hatley is charged with D.U.I, two counts of reckless driving, and driving on a suspended license.
- Updated Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- New EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run