WASHINGTON COUNTY, VA - The person who pleaded guilty to shooting a man in Washington County, Virginia will spend 90 days in jail.
In April, Timothy Mitchler pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the 2013 death of his brother-in-law, Andreas Antonio Droguett.
The investigators say Mitchler and Droguett got into a fight and Mitchler pulled a gun and shot him.
Today, he was sentenced to 10 years, but the judge suspended all but 90 days.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man