The trial for a Johnson City man charged with killing his wife over seven years ago is scheduled to begin today in Jonesborough.
Dale Larkin is charged with first degree murder in the death of his wife Terri in their home in November of 2003.
Police arrested Larkin in July of 2009 after his wife's body was exhumed for a second autopsy.
Terri Larkin was found dead in the bathtub at their home.
The first autopsy did not determine a cause of death.
The second time doctors said her body had more extensive injuries.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New Southwest VA school gets national recognition
- New Vance Middle School receives big honor
- New Joe Lasher Jr. playing benefit concert for Second Harvest