WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. -
The Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Office continues to look into a home invasion and stabbing in the Gray community.
Sheriff Ed Graybeal said deputies responded to an apartment on Bob Fitz Road and found a man stabbed in his lower back area Wednesday night around 8:15. Graybeal told News 5 the victim got into a fight with the intruder that continued into the parking lot.
The victim went to Johnson City Medical Center for treatment. Deputies are talking with a suspect and plan to file charges.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Washington County Sheriff's Office at (423) 788-1414.
- Kingsport police searching for five sex offenders
- Updated Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- New ACC moves its championship game to Orlando
- Updated Volvo recalls 44K vehicles; leak can cause air bag problem
- New Fundraiser and concert to be held for John Battle coach who has brain cancer