LIMESTONE, Tenn. - A Limestone, Tennessee man was sentenced to nearly 20 years in prison for his involvements in a meth trafficking ring.
Arnoldo Guevara Cazarez pleaded guilty to conspiring to distribute and possess, with the intent to distribute 500 grams or more of meth.
Authorities believe that Cazarez, his brother and his nephew conspired to bring four pounds of high quality Mexican meth from Oklahoma City to sell in east Tennessee.
Officers found all four pounds in his home.
- Updated Southwest Virginia man dies after being hit by car
- Hawkins EMS remains only service during feasibility study
- College students voice opinions on presidential debate
- Bristol, Tenn. household divided over presidential election
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire