GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Gray, Tennessee man learns his sentence for his role in a meth-making conspiracy. 46-Year-old Vernon Luke Bowser learned his sentence of 20 years in U.S. District Court in Greeneville Wednesday. Bowser was one of 20 indicted in January of 20-12 for conspiring to make meth.
Officers say they found meth labs or equipment and residue in seven homes in Gray, Jonesborough and Watauga.
19 of the 20 people involved have been sentenced so far.
- Updated Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital