WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A Washington County, Virginia Grand Jury indicted David Randall Snapp of Church Hill, Tennessee.
Authorities say he was indicted on charges of using a computer to solicit a child under the age of 15 to perform acts of sexual intercourse or sodomy.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect