WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A man faces charges after police say hundreds of pills fell out of his pants during a traffic stop.
Washington County Sheriff Ed Graybeal says deputies first stopped the suspect on Highway 11-E for possibly driving under the influence.
Deputies say a bottle containing 465 Xanax pills fell out of Lincoln Young's pants leg. As he was being arrested, officers say they also found a small bag of marijuana, along with a syringe in his sock.
24-year-old Lincoln Young faces several drug charges, along with driving under the influence.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development