WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - The verdict is in for a man accused of murder in Washington County, Virginia.
David Widener was found guilty of voluntary manslaughter.
He was accused of killing 47-year-old Chester William Brown last summer.
Brown died of stab wounds.
It happened at the Settlers Point Apartments in Damascus.
Police say the killing stemmed from an ongoing feud between the two men.
Widener will be sentenced in July.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin