WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Johnson City police arrested a man Friday morning they say didn't finish a concrete job he was paid for.
Charles Michael Bales of Limestone is charged with contractor fraud.
Police say a city resident paid Bales $900 to install a concrete pad on his property. They say Bales began the project on April 9 and never finished it.
The victim asked for his money back and police say Bales never responded.
He's scheduled to appear in court on Monday for an arraignment.
- Updated Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury