Fall Branch, Tenn. - Law enforcement across the region gathered in Fall Branch, Tenn., to kickoff a new initiative to keep drivers safe this summer.
The initiative is called 100 Days of Summer Heat. The goal is to make drivers aware of the dangers and to emphasize safe driving habits throughout the summer months. It is the 11th year for the event.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting