The verdict is in and jury found Dale Larkin guilty of murdering his wife.
He was sentenced to life with parole, but must serve at least 50 years.
They returned that verdict shortly after 10:00 this morning. He was also found guilty on one of two insurance fraud charges. The judge dropped one after the jury asked to see a claim that wasn't submitted into evidence before returning the verdict this morning.
Terri Larkin was found dead in 2003, a case that was first ruled an accident.
The family asked authorities to reopen it two years ago, which led to the charges.
Larkin will be sentenced February 28th.
- Updated U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome