WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Deputies are investigating another major bust of the synthetic drug 'gravel' in our area.
Washington County, Tennessee deputies arrested a woman after they reported finding cash, drug paraphernalia and large amounts of gravel at a home she was staying in.
Deputies caught Amber Sue Ann McCurry at a home on Treadway Trail Road after someone called the sheriff's office to report a person being held against their will inside the house.
When they got there, deputies tell us they found $18,000 worth of gravel.
Investigators believe this case is connected to the gravel bust in Sullivan County we first told you about Tuesday. "It will be a continuing operation like all drug busts are -- just putting the puzzle together, one day at a time," says Ed Graybeal, the Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff.
The sheriff's office has called in the Drug Enforcement Agency for assistance in the investigation.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone