WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A Washington County, Tennessee man has been found guilty of first degree murder and possession of a deadly weapon.
The county clerks office tells us James Henry Allen was convicted in the May 2010 shooting death of Richard Carter.
Police say Allen confessed to killing 45-year-old Carter at his ex-wife's home in Fall Branch.
The jury gave him a life sentence with the possibility of parole.
- Updated UPDATE: Greene Co. Sheriff says missing teen could be in N.C.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Baby makes three Abingdon women in same family born on same day
- Updated UPDATE: Southern Conference to keep championship games in N.C.
- Save the Peeps: Workers of famous marshmallows end strike