JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Jonesborough man has been arrested and accused of dealing drugs.
Johnson City Police tell us Harold Benbow was indicted in Washington County on two counts of selling crack cocaine.
According to the indictment, undercover investigators bought crack from Benbow on two separate occasions.
Benbow was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. His bond was set at $50,000.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor