JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - Many Fourth of July celebrations are already underway.
Including in downtown Jonesborough where the annual Jonesborough Days Festival is off and running.
It's become a treasured holiday tradition in downtown Jonesborough this time of year.
They celebrate with games, storytelling, live music, live music shows like the 1940's uso show at the Jonesborough Reperatory Theatre, and then there's the long line of vendors stocking the street.
Of course, there's lots of food available as well.
Bulldog Hotdog vendor, Ben Dean said, "We do have kielbasas which is a form of Polish sausage so we have that and brats and all kinds of hot dogs all the toppings you can stand."
Don't hold your horses, get on the stick and get to Jonesborough Days.
It's a fine way to flag down the patriotic spirit of the Fourth.
"All the men and women that have served our country and are currently serving we want to thank them for their service and their commitment that allows us to get out here and do what we love to do," said Dean.
The big Jonesborough Days Fourth of July Parade is Friday morning at 10 a.m.
Downtown fireworks will take place Saturday night at 10:00 p.m.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims