Washington Co., Tenn. - A Johnson City murder trial enters its sixth and possibly final day today.
Dale Larkin faces first degree murder and insurance fraud charges for the death of his wife Terri.
The jury has heard from several medical experts from both sides saying how they believe Terri Larkin died and what caused several broken bones.
She was found unresponsive in a bathtub in their home in 2003.
Larking was charged in 2009 after a second autopsy was performed.
Closing arguments are expected today and the jury could get the case as well.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction