GRAY, Tenn. - Investigators will be back on the scene of the Mouse's Ear Monday morning.
A fire destroyed the business last Thursday.
Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Department detectives and crews from the State Fire Marshal's Office will get their first glimpse at the rubble.
Investigators said the debris was too hot to begin investigating early.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor