GRAY, Tenn. - Investigators will be back on the scene of the Mouse's Ear Monday morning.
A fire destroyed the business last Thursday.
Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Department detectives and crews from the State Fire Marshal's Office will get their first glimpse at the rubble.
Investigators said the debris was too hot to begin investigating early.
- UPDATE: Item on Tweetsie Trail was geocaching box; trail to reopen
- UPDATE: Greene Co. Sheriff says missing teen could be in N.C.
- Updated Attorney for Black Lives Matter rally crasher issues statement
- New Man arrested for stabbing in Wise County
- Updated Highway Patrol to go door-to-door in I-81 shooter investigation