WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A string of car burglaries led to four arrests on Tuesday.
Police say the burglaries happened in the Boones Creek section of Washington County, Tennessee.
We've learned the charges stem from more than 30 break-ins dating back to May.
The Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Office tells us 18-year-old Terry Phillips, Jr., 18-year-old Thomas J. Tester and 20-year-old Lindsay Butler are charged with auto burglary.
Investigators say a 17-year-old juvenile is also facing charges.
Police say all four are accused of stealing items from unlocked cars and selling or trading the stolen goods. "Everything from your Garmin to wallets. There were some cameras stolen, GPS [units], a lot of GPS, but everything that wasn't attached. They didn't steal any car stereos," explains Captain Shawn Judy with the Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Office.
We're told the four suspects are also facing charges out of Carter County, Tennessee and Sevier County, Tennessee.
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic