EMORY, Va - Emory and Henry is cutting tuition for summer school.
The college says it will cut per credit hour tuition from $465 to $200.
In addition to the cuts, Emory and Henry will add a third summer term from July 21st through August 8th.
We're told the changes are part of the college's effort to provide more flexibility and lower costs for students as they continue to achieve their academic goals.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man