WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Washington County, Tennessee authorities charged two people with aggravated child abuse.
They say Amanda Gracie Percell and Andrew Lorenze Allen were arrested at their Telford home.
Authorities say Percell's two-year-old had severe injuries on his head and body. They say those injuries were in different stages of healing.
- Updated Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- New EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Updated Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run