WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Washington County, Tennessee authorities charged two people with aggravated child abuse.
They say Amanda Gracie Percell and Andrew Lorenze Allen were arrested at their Telford home.
Authorities say Percell's two-year-old had severe injuries on his head and body. They say those injuries were in different stages of healing.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction