A man convicted earlier this month of murdering wife learned his sentence for another charge today.
Dale Larkin's First Degree Murder conviction carries an automatic term of life in prison.
He must serve at least 51 years before becoming eligible for parole.
He was sentenced to eight years for his Insurance Fraud conviction and his fine was reduced to $5,000 from $25,000.
He will be back in court May 2 for an appeals hearing.
- Updated Firefighters battle Scott County house fire
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim