WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A woman facing charges in a school bus crash told a Washington County, Tennessee judge Tuesday that she will hire an attorney.
Brenda Gray was indicted on 39 counts of reckless aggravated assault in January 2013. She was charged in the crash involving 39 David Crockett High School students on September 20.
Authorities believe she was speeding when the bus crashed.
She did not enter a plea Tuesday. She'll be back in court on March 1.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor