JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Investigators will meet with students who were on a Washington County, Tennessee school bus when it crashed.
According to the Johnson City Press, Tennessee Highway Patrol says investigators returned to the scene to gather additional information.
Twenty-eight students were injured in the crash; the last student was released from the hospital on Monday.
Investigators plan to meet with the district attorney next week to discuss what they found.
The bus driver, Brenda Gray, is on leave pending the investigation.
- Updated Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Updated Tenn. House Clerk accused of rude conduct
- Updated Binge-drinking UMass student nearly dies in Pennsylvania
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation