JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Investigators will meet with students who were on a Washington County, Tennessee school bus when it crashed.
According to the Johnson City Press, Tennessee Highway Patrol says investigators returned to the scene to gather additional information.
Twenty-eight students were injured in the crash; the last student was released from the hospital on Monday.
Investigators plan to meet with the district attorney next week to discuss what they found.
The bus driver, Brenda Gray, is on leave pending the investigation.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin