WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A former Washington County, Tennessee bus driver will have to wait a little longer before she can accept a plea deal from prosecutors.
Brenda Gray is facing 39 counts of reckless aggravated assault after a bus crash involving David Crockett High School student in September 2012. Click here to read more.
Gray's attorney, Michael LaGuardia, recently died.
The judge reset the plea date to July 29 to give Gray time to find a new attorney.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction