WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A former Washington County, Tennessee bus driver will have to wait a little longer before she can accept a plea deal from prosecutors.
Brenda Gray is facing 39 counts of reckless aggravated assault after a bus crash involving David Crockett High School student in September 2012. Click here to read more.
Gray's attorney, Michael LaGuardia, recently died.
The judge reset the plea date to July 29 to give Gray time to find a new attorney.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game