JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - The deadline for a plea in the case against a former Washington County, Tennessee bus driver was extended again Friday.
Brenda Gray faces 39 counts of reckless aggravated assault after a bus crash involving students at David Crockett High School in September of 2012.
Gray was in court again this morning for a plea deadline hearing but the case hit another delay.
The extension will allow time for both sides to look at a possible plea deal.
The new deadline is April 28.
- Updated Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Updated Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Updated Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome
- Updated Tropical Storm Hermine forms in the Gulf of Mexico
- New Trio accused of murder, burning body appear in court