WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - Washington County, Virginia Sheriff's Deputies arrested a man in connection with a meth lab bust.
Sheriff Fred Newman said deputies served a search warrant at a home and field on Overlook Drive in Abingdon on Thursday after days of surveillance.
During the search deputies said they found methamphetamine, two meth reaction vessels, precursors, and meth paraphernalia.
Gary Dwyane Damron, 31, faces two counts of manufacturing methamphetamine and one count of possession of precursors.
He is being held without bond in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting