WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A Washington County, Tennessee woman is facing charges after the sheriff's office say they found six bags of synthetic drugs in her car.
The drug was a substance called 'gravel'. Click here to read a previous report about gravel.
50-year-old Dyann J. Hale is charged with possession of a controlled substance for resale and other traffic violations.
Officers say they pulled Hale over for an improper registration and found out her license was revoked last year for a DUI. a search of her car led to the drugs.
she was taken to jail and her bond set at $13,000.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport