WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A Glade Spring. Virginia man is facing charges after police say the found meth in his home.
Jason Eller has been charged with five counts of manufacturing meth and other meth related charges.
Eller is being held at the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project