WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A Glade Spring. Virginia man is facing charges after police say the found meth in his home.
Jason Eller has been charged with five counts of manufacturing meth and other meth related charges.
Eller is being held at the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
- Updated Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson