WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A Glade Spring. Virginia man is facing charges after police say the found meth in his home.
Jason Eller has been charged with five counts of manufacturing meth and other meth related charges.
Eller is being held at the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon