WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Update: Sullivan County authorities arrested Killion at 2:00 a.m. on Thursday morning.
Washington County, Tennessee authorities are looking for a man they say violated his probation.
Sheriff Ed Graybeal says 35-year-old Roy Joe Killion is 6'2" with brown hair and blue eyes.
According to the Sheriff's Department Killion was released on 16-years probation after he pled guilty to aggravated burglary, theft, robbery, reckless endangerment and more charges.
In July, Killion was charged with aggravated burglary and theft. Those new charges led to Killion violating his probation.
Anyone with information about Killion's whereabouts is asked to call Lt. Gregg with the Washington County Sheriff's Department 423-788-1414. Your information can remain anonymous.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day