WASHINGTON COUNTY, TENN. - The final numbers are in on the damage left behind by the storms on July 27-th, in Washington County, Tennessee.
According to the Emergency Management Agency 66-homes and commercial structures were damaged. One home was destroyed.
The estimated cost of the damages was more than one-point-two million dollars.
The report does not include losses to agriculture structures like barns.
There were no reports of injuries.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral