WASHINGTON COUNTY, TENN. - The final numbers are in on the damage left behind by the storms on July 27-th, in Washington County, Tennessee.
According to the Emergency Management Agency 66-homes and commercial structures were damaged. One home was destroyed.
The estimated cost of the damages was more than one-point-two million dollars.
The report does not include losses to agriculture structures like barns.
There were no reports of injuries.
- New Another 'Chicken Head Mafia' member sentenced in drug case
- 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities