WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A man accused of beating a two-year-old Virginia girl to death has now been indicted on a second degree murder charge.
The Washington County, Virginia Commonwealth Attorney's office says Gregory Marlow is accused of beating Leah Dye to death in May 2012.
Investigators say Leah's mother left her alone with her then boyfriend, Marlow.
Marlow's trial date is set for May 19, 2014.
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood