WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A man accused of beating a two-year-old Virginia girl to death has now been indicted on a second degree murder charge.
The Washington County, Virginia Commonwealth Attorney's office says Gregory Marlow is accused of beating Leah Dye to death in May 2012.
Investigators say Leah's mother left her alone with her then boyfriend, Marlow.
Marlow's trial date is set for May 19, 2014.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City