WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A Jonesborough man is facing several felony charges, including attempted first degree murder after a shooting and home invasion.
According to the Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Office, Freddie Mitchell Lewis Assaulted Reed Allen Baker with a club Thursday night.
Baker was able to escape to a friend's house. Police tell us Lewis showed up at the house and shot the victim in the head with a shotgun. Lewis fled but moments later came back and shot Baker a second time.
Baker was flown to Johnson City Medical Center.
- Important information for DISH Network subscribers
- Local TN lawmaker introduces bill to eliminate open carry permit for handguns
- People traveling from the Tri-Cities to D.C. for Trump's Inauguration
- MLK Day brings people out to clean up river bank near Saltville
- Emory and Henry College celebrates MLK Day