A man is facing charges after authorities say they discovered a meth lab in his truck.
Joseph A. Tester II was arrested after Washington County, Virginia sheriff deputies smelled a strong chemical odor during a traffic stop.
They say they originally pulled him over for having defective equipment. Authorities searched his vehicle and say they discovered two one-pot meth labs and the ingredients to make meth.
Tester faces charges for making and having meth as well as having the ingredients to make meth.
He was taken to the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City