JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police say they arrested a man they believe is responsible for a deadly shooting.
We're told police arrested Marcus Gergish Wednesday night and charged him with first degree murder.
Police have not released any information about a motive in the case.
Gergish is being held in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center and will appear in court Thursday morning.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom