WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff Ed Graybeal announced the victim of Saturday's fire has been preliminarily identified as 22-year-old Serena Renea Morrow.
Autopsy results, which include dental record checks and DNA testing, will confirm her identity.
Firefighters found her in a burned home on Old State Route 34 on Saturday, January 18.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Investigators do not suspect foul play.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated