WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff Ed Graybeal announced the victim of Saturday's fire has been preliminarily identified as 22-year-old Serena Renea Morrow.
Autopsy results, which include dental record checks and DNA testing, will confirm her identity.
Firefighters found her in a burned home on Old State Route 34 on Saturday, January 18.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Investigators do not suspect foul play.
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs