**UPDATE** - Update: August 19, 2013 at 10:00 p.m.
Washington County, Virginia detectives say Lenville Wilson turned himself in Monday night. He is charged with robbery and abduction.
Sheriff Fred Newman told News 5 Wilson broke into a home on Fiesta Drive on Monday morning and tried to attack the person inside. The woman at the house shot Wilson before he got away.
Wilson is now under arrest.
Update: August 19, 2013 at noon:
Washington County, Virginia detectives say they're looking for an intruder who was shot during a home invasion Monday morning.
Officers tell us it happened early Monday at a home on Fiesta Drive.
The surveillance video above shows a man pulling up in a truck. Authorities say he appears to be wearing a construction-type vest.
Once inside the home, the victim tells police the man pulled a knife and asked for her medication. Detectives say the victim got her handgun and shot the man in the side of the head.
Sheriff Fred Newman says the man ran away after the shot was fired. "The individual fled the residence in what we believe to be an older model early 90's Dodge Dakota; it's forest green in color and has sort of a gray bottom on it."
The victim was not injured. Deputies are still searching for the man and the truck.
If you have any information you're asked to call the Washington County, Virginia Sheriff's Office.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment