WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - Two people face charges following a meth lab bust.
Washington County, Virginia Sheriff Fred Newman tells News 5 deputies found the lab on Campground Road.
41-year-old Bradley Smith and 30-year-old Travis Fields both face multiple charges, including manufacturing methamphetamine.
They're both being held in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail without bond.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon