JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a crash into a swimming pool led to charges for two Bristol, Tennessee men.
According to the Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Office, Danny Banks and Nathan Miller were arrested after their vehicle ran off the road, through a backyard, and into in the empty pool of a home on Rosewood Circle in Johnson City.
Officers say the men were found standing in the pool with their car holding drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Banks and Miller now face several drug charges. Miller was also charged with DUI and driving on a revoked license.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom