JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a crash into a swimming pool led to charges for two Bristol, Tennessee men.
According to the Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Office, Danny Banks and Nathan Miller were arrested after their vehicle ran off the road, through a backyard, and into in the empty pool of a home on Rosewood Circle in Johnson City.
Officers say the men were found standing in the pool with their car holding drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Banks and Miller now face several drug charges. Miller was also charged with DUI and driving on a revoked license.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway