GLADE SPRING, Va. - Two people are facing meth charges after officers executed a search warrant at a home in Glade Spring, Virginia.
37-year-old Dwayne Ezekiel Pruitt and 30-year-old Victoria Ruth Payne were arrested on 16 felony drug charges after officers say they seized two meth labs at a home on Old Stage Road.
Three children were also found in the home, they were placed in the custody of Social Services. Both are being held without bond in the Southwest Regional Jail in Abingdon.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City