GLADE SPRING, Va. - Two people are facing meth charges after officers executed a search warrant at a home in Glade Spring, Virginia.
37-year-old Dwayne Ezekiel Pruitt and 30-year-old Victoria Ruth Payne were arrested on 16 felony drug charges after officers say they seized two meth labs at a home on Old Stage Road.
Three children were also found in the home, they were placed in the custody of Social Services. Both are being held without bond in the Southwest Regional Jail in Abingdon.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated