WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Two teenagers are facing charges after police say guns were stolen from a home.
Officers say 19-year-old Jeremy Carreon and Walker James Brown of Limestone, Tennessee broke into a home in Washington County, Tennessee in December of last year.
Authorities say Carreon and Brown both gave confessions to the burglary. Police say they later recovered most of the stolen items.
Both are charged with Aggravated Burglary and Theft Over One-Thousand Dollars.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death