WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - Virginia State Police troopers are on the scene of a school bus crash with another vehicle in Washington County, Virginia.
VSP dispatchers say it happened on Wyndale Road near Providence Road. They received the call just after seven o'clock Wednesday.
Washington County, Va,. school superintendent Brian Ratliff says 17 students were on the bus.
Ratliff says there were a couple of students from High Point Elementary School, but most of the students were from Wallace Middle School and John Battle High School. He says he spoke with every student on the bus and every student was unhurt.
Virginia State Police is investigating the crash.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend